I am probably going to go on about how awesome the weather was in March for the next couple of posts because well... it was! The weather was just perfect and so enjoyable. To make certain we didn't miss out on the great weather we (Gabriel and I) made certain to go outside almost every day to enjoy the bright sunshine and not too hot temperature.
On one of these days Eric happened to get home early and he joined us. We decided to make it a family affair and invited the cats to come outside.
Mind you, Eric kept a close watch on them.
But they enjoyed their little adventure in the great outdoors.
The only problem with having done that is that now Mido takes every opportunity he can to sneak out when we open the screen door. I wouldn't care so much about having them as outdoor cats except for the fact that every other cat I have ever owned has been eaten or died outside. Because we want Mido and Raggio to last longer than 2-3 years, I think we will continue to have them as indoor cats.
Perhaps we should invest in some kitty body collars and leashes and take them on walks so that they can go outside more often?
No comments:
Post a Comment