Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

He Moves!!

I knew it was bound to happen and I kept waiting for it.  But that doesn't mean I was in any way, shape or form prepared for when Gabriel would start crawling.

It officially happened mid-Marchish when Gabriel was about 10 months old.  He started crawling!  Well... crawling is a bit of an over statement, but he finally learned how to move forward on purpose. 

https://vimeo.com/95312043

He hasn't quite figured out how to use his legs when it comes to crawling.  He insists on only using upper body.  I can say this much, he is quite muscular in his arms and torso compared to most babies, that is for sure.  I mean, the main reason he took this long to move was because of his extreme girth.  What baby wants to try and move around 25lbs?  That's like asking an adult to move when they weigh 400lbs. ... 400lbs might be a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point. 

Even still, he can now move with a purpose.  His primary target is Mido. 

https://vimeo.com/95312042

Guess it is time for me to baby proof... gag!

No comments:

Post a Comment