I know that I talk about this often, but I love that we live so close to our families. I will probably keep talking about it until we end up leaving because where we live and the chance we have to see our families as much as we do is a really cool thing. I feel really lucky to be live where we do because we have a lot of opportunities to spend time with our families.
Eric's parents and all of his siblings live within about 10 minutes of each other (us being the exception, and we only live about 15-20 minutes away). My parents live only about 2 hours away and I have 2 brothers that are relatively close; Tyler and his family living about 40 minutes away and Jason is working Morenci. This means that on a fairly regular basis we get to see either one or both sets of family members for scheduled and unscheduled activities. It really is a treat and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can because I know that all too soon these meetings are going to disappear once we leave for Oklahoma.
Here are some fun pictures of hanging out with the family this Spring.
Playing on Nana and Papa's new background playground set:
 |
| Lydia |
 |
| Luke |
 |
| Seth |
 |
| Gabriel and Papa |
 |
| Gabriel loves swinging! |
My brother Jason with his daughter Ellie and her birthday gift from Papi - a custom made walking/hiking staff.
 |
| Jason and Ellie |
 |
| Jason, Papi and Ellie |
 |
| What a little poser! But she sure loves the walking staff! |
Fun family pictures around our townhome complex one beautiful Sunday afternoon with my brother Tyler and his family.
 |
| Benson, Tyler and AmiCheri |
 |
| What handsome guys! |
 |
| Love my little Gubbers! |
Playing at the park with some of the Roach cousins. Little Joshua was "feeding" Gabriel a strawberry... and persisted on shoving the entire thing in Gabriel's mouth. It didn't help that Gabriel didn't protest and opened his mouth up just like a little bird. Of course Lydia was there watching as overseer.
Playing Hot Potato with Ellie, Merma, Tyler, AmiCheri and Lynn on General Conference Sunday.
 |
| Merma, Tyler and AmiCheri |
 |
| Ellie passing it the potato to Lynn (not pictured) |
Quality Merma and Gabriel time. He loves to put that light up toy on his mouth, must like the vibrations it makes.
 |
| Always smiling for the camera |
I really do love my family, whether blood related or by marriage. I am so grateful for the knowledge that families can be together forever. What a wonderful knowledge in this world. Nothing will ever separate us so long as we live worthily of the blessings that Heavenly Father wants to provide for us, according to our faithfulness. His really is a plan of Happiness. Families are forever - booyah!
 |
| Family Photo - April 2014 |
No comments:
Post a Comment