Eric and I have had the same photo frames since we got married and have always used them to decorate our main rooms. Even the photos in those frames were going on 3 years old. Gabriel was almost 10 months old and we still didn't even have 1 photo of him up... Not to mention I was 7+ months pregnant with our 2nd child.
I happened to see a great sale on frames at Walmart (only $4! Can't beat that) and decided to jump on the opportunity of creating a wall montage in our living room.
 |
| Figuring out the layout on the floor |
 |
| Deciding which pictures were going to go where |
I love how it turned out and am even more glad that I jumped on that sale.
 |
| Finished product |
Maybe someday we will get really nice frames... but for now these look great and I love the new feel it provides for our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment