Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Friday, May 9, 2014

Haircut

Well, I figured it was about time that I officially posted about this big life change that I made. 

Ok, maybe it wasn't that big of a life change, but it was a big change for me. 

I cut my hair!  It was a lot for me mind you.  I have not had my hair this short since I was in high school, so easily... oof... probably about 12-13 years ago. 
It was this picture at Gabriel's baby blessing that finally pushed me over the edge to cut it.
I was not brave enough to chop it all off at once.  In December I cut about 6-8 inches off.
And then mid-March I cut it even more.














The verdict is still out on whether or not I like it or if I will grow it back out.  Eric says he really enjoys the shorter look.  I was just looking for something different and a bit more accommodating to the mommy lifestyle.  Plus, with it getting so hot and the fact that I never styled it, I figured that this was as good a time as any to go short again.

So, here's to trying a new haircut!

And here is a lovely preggo picture of me somewhere between 28-30 weeks.  She is definitely on her way!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hair cute and you look great in your belly picture!

    ReplyDelete