Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Random Ramblings of the Roaches

Friday, May 9, 2014

Feeding the Ducks

As part of our townhome community we have this awesome pond that we have to drive over in order to even get to our part of the complex.  I really love the way the HOA have kept up with the landscaping making it so appealing, especially during the cooler months.  I know that during the summer it will be harder to maintain the grass as green and all the pretty flowers. 
The entrance to our townhome community: Bridgewood Townhomes
Anywho, in this pond they have fish, turtles and some ducks.  I love being able to see the turtles sun bathe every time I drive over the bridge.  They love their rocks.  And the ducks really enjoy the cool water.
 One day mid-March Gabriel and I went over to visit the ducks and feed them some old bread.  I don't know who enjoyed the bread more, Gabriel or the ducks. 
It was a fun little outing and I intend on continuing to enjoy this awesome weather before the official summer months hit.  Besides, Gabriel loves being outside... What better excuse than to make my boy happy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment