I can honestly say that Gabriel took to it like a fish.
That boy sure does love water.
... just like his mommy.
I know exactly where he gets it from, hehehehe.
Thankfully our side yard area has lots of grass so it makes for the perfect set up of where to put his pool.
If only the yard was ours, then I could leave the pool out and not have to carry it back into our little patio area. Soon enough though we will have our own area and he can play to his heart's content and I won't have to clean up... well as much. Gabriel loves his little pool and we have even gotten in some family swimming time (except for Mikaela... she was still just a bit too little for the cold water).
I don't think I have ever been this white in my entire life, except perhaps for last year where I also spent the majority of the summer indoors. That's what I get for having 2 babies at the beginning of summer two years in a row. I am excited for when they both get a bit older and we can take them to splash pads, or even regular pools in general. Swimming really is one of my all time favorite activities and I hope that they enjoy it as much as I do. For now, it definitely seems that way.












No comments:
Post a Comment