Gabriel is really coming into his own nowadays and is such a funny little boy. He is just full of all sorts of fun little quirks. Here are some of his funnier activities in July caught on video or camera.
He has a very determined crawl when he puts his mind to being somewhere. It is quite hilarious to be the end destination of one of his crawls.
He has become quite a little monkey crawling on top of things. His accomplishments in July included climbing on top of the rocking chair ottoman, the rocking chair itself, and climbing into the pack 'n play from the rocking chair or the bed.

He loves to play with my phone. The only time he throws any kind of tantrum is when I take the phone away from him to use it. As I said before, kid and technology... I am screwed!
![]() |
| Gabriel Selfie |
We traded in his traditional dressers for some IKEA shelving units with fabric boxes to store clothing and linens. He loves to pull out the bottom row of these boxes and play with what is in them. I love to see the way his mind works as he is discovering all sorts of new toys to play with.
Gabriel loves to go and play at Nana's. She has all sorts of fun "new" toys.
And of course here is a video of Gabriel chuckling one day. Eric said he sounded just like a minion from off of the movie "Despicable Me". He was able to get it on video and I love it!
This pretty much summarizes the majority of Gabriel's activities for the month of July. He is growing so fast and I am just amazed at how fast time flies by. Here he is already 14 months old and only continuing to get older and bigger. Welcome to reality I suppose.





No comments:
Post a Comment