I love how Gabriel is developing such a fun personality and that it just shines through his entire being. He sure has some fun quirk that make him all the more adorable.
For instance, he finds it so funny when we pretend that he "hits" us. This all started one day earlier in the spring while I was pushing him in the swing. I just happened to pretend that he had kicked me as he was on his way forward during the swing motion. No reason at all, he found this absolutely hilarious and would not stop laughing. I repeated the action every time he returned back and he got the biggest kick out of it. I really hope he does not turn out to be a bully but for now it is cute his reaction to this play. I even caught a little bit of it on video when he was playing with Eric doing this "hit" game.
https://vimeo.com/97375256
Another thing about his personality that I love is his laugh. He has such a hearty laugh and is absolutely adorable when he gets going. I cannot help but laugh right alongside him. He gets the best laugh going when he is getting tickled. Here is a video of just that.
https://vimeo.com/97375257
Gabriel is such a treat and joy to have in our family. I can't wait to see what other fun quirks will emerge as he gets older.
Love my little Gubbers.
No comments:
Post a Comment