I was not expecting to have a baby shower this year considering I had 3 last year. I had put it upon myself to slowly accumulate all the necessary items for baby girl. Then out of the blue I had really good friend tell me that she wanted to throw a baby shower for me. It was a complete surprise. She was such a sweetheart to offer and she did an amazing job of putting it together.
 |
| Kristin (who threw the baby shower) and myself |
I enjoyed the time that I spent with my family and close friends.
 |
| Grandma Roach and Grandma Myers (Eric's grandmothers) |
 |
| Zarina, Liam and Quita - friends from my old ward |
 |
| L to R: Sister-in-laws: Amber, AmiCheri and Natalie |
 |
| L to R: Audrey, Jan and Heather |
 |
| Me and Mona |
The food was delicious.
The decorations were adorable.
The games were hilarious and fun. And the baby gifts were very thoughtful and will be enjoyed (baby girl won't know the difference but I will enjoy them for her).
Thanks everyone who attended for your love and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment