Eric's brother Kevin was asked to perform a musical number in his ward towards the middle of June. So he asked for the help of his Grandpa, Dad and Eric to do a quartet. Now, music is a big part of the Roach family. Not only do they love it, but they are good at it, every single one of them (not just the boys). This here was just one of those awesome occasions where I was able to capture and record it. How many other people can say that they sang in a 3 generation quartet? Like I thought.
Anywho, they did a couple of practice sessions in early June to get ready.
 |
| L to R: Eric, Steve, Wayne, Kevin |
Here is a video of their practice run:
And then Mid-June they performed it in Kevin's ward. Now don't judge, but I took a video of it.
Like I said, they sounded amazing! And even though it might not have been completely "appropriate" to have recorded it, I am glad that I did because now we have this precious piece of family history in our lives forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment