This little.... well BIG little guy's specs are:
weight = 23 lbs
length = 30 inches
The doctor came in and said "Well, he is still off the charts... He is the size of a 1 year old."
It is funny, when I go to pick up other babies, whether family members or friends, it never ceases to amaze me at just how tiny and light they are. I could lug their kids around all day long no sweat. But 10 minutes into holding Gabriel and already my muscles are burning. At least I don't need to go to the gym to do some arm training, all I have to do is move Gabriel around in the correct motions and I am set. :D
Some milestones that he has reached include:
- having 1 tooth that grew in
- rolling over from his back to his tummy
- pushing up on his tummy till his arms are straight
- sometimes rolling over from his tummy to his back
- grabbing for toys
- inspecting said toys with the official "taste test"
- eating rice cereal
- responding/turning his head when his name is called
- swinging on a swing in a park
- returning smiles
- splashing around A LOT during bath time
- wearing size 12-18 month clothes
- making lots of cooing noises and lip zurbers
- blowing spit bubbles
- sitting and standing with support
He is a big boy and I am so grateful to have him in our lives. He really is such a joy and treasure to us. He brightens our mood with his cute little smile and giggles & squeals of delight. He is such a sweet spirit and a true joy to us. We love our little Gubbers!



No comments:
Post a Comment