About a month ago my two brothers, Nate and Tyler, did the name
blessings for their two family additions: Tatiana Abigail Swiss and
Benson Tyler Swiss. The day they decided to bless the two infants
happened to be Stake Conference, so it wasn't your typical baby
blessing. Instead of doing the blessing during the sacrament hour of
church all friends and family gathered in the Relief Society room after
the entire conference was over. I would have to say that it was a very
sweet opportunity to be a part of. Because it was only family and
friends, it seemed to make the entire experience a lot more personal, at
least it felt that way to me. I am just grateful that I was able to
attend and feel the spirit. The gospel is so wonderful and provides so
much peace and comfort to this world of turmoil. Plus having the power
of God on the earth through worthy priesthood holders is just.. wow!
Needless to say, moments like today I am glad to be a member of this
true gospel and to partake of all the wonderful blessings that are
available to me. Yeah!
Here are just a few pictures from that day:
 |
| Moms & Babies: AmiCheri w/Benson and Christina w/Tatiana |
 |
| Dad Tyler and son Benson |
 |
| Uncle Jason and Tatiana |
 |
| Families Swiss, Mason & Ririe |
|
I couldn't resist putting in these last couple of shots of Sawyer (Tatiana's older brother). They just crack me up!
 |
| The sandwich was practically bigger than his face! But that didn't stop him from enjoying it and eating it up! |
 |
| Typical little boy, playing in the dirt. |
No comments:
Post a Comment