I cannot believe that my oldest niece is 8 and on December 29th was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so proud of her for this decision that she made and for the righteous way she has been living her life. I love that I was able to be there to witness her commitment to this gospel and to take upon her the name of Christ, to always remember him and to keep his commandments such that his spirit with always be with her. I was there to see her receive that wonderful blessing of having the gift of the Holy Ghost bestowed upon her, to be her constant companion according to her faithfulness. She probably doesn't realize what a wonderful and amazing thing it was for her to baptized, but I know that having made this decision it will bless her in the eternities to come. Jocelyn, I am proud of you and I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment